[Gluster-infra] Glusterbot

Louis Zuckerman me at louiszuckerman.com
Thu Oct 2 00:29:06 UTC 2014

Having run a supybot/limnoria of my own (logstashbot) I can confirm it is
easy to migrate.  All we should need to do is move the installed directory.

Joe, please help us get glusterbot running again.  All you need to do is
get me a tarball of the necessary files and I'll take care of setting it up
on a gluster-infra server.

Thanks!

-louis