[Gluster-infra] Gluster.org website revamp

Soumya Deb deb at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 08:03:40 UTC 2014

Hi Dave,

Found out that you're planning to revamp the Gluster project website.

As it happens, I was proposing something similar (discussed in a previous email to the list), and would be interested to know if we're talking about things somewhat similar. If we're talking about grossly the same thing, and investing efforts, then let's figure how can we work in sync to achieve it.

If you please tell/link us to your proposal, that'd be great.

CC'd Infra list & Louis for their thoughts/inputs.

Thanks,
Deb