[Gluster-infra] kube1 and kube2?

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 11:19:40 UTC 2014

Le lundi 10 novembre 2014 à 17:54 +0000, Justin Clift a écrit :
> On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 17:47:49 +0000
> Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Does anyone know what the new kube1 and kube2 VMs are in
> > Rackspace, created on Nov 5th?
> >
> > Looked through gluster-infra mailing list quickly, and
> > didn't see anything.
>
> Same thought for the "webbuilder.gluster.org" VM there.
>
> Guessing that's one of misc's?

yep, it is mine, salt managed.

>  If so, do we still need
> staging.gluster.org, or can we nuke that? :)

they are different.

webbuilder is the cronjob/middleman builder vm. It surely could be done
by jenkins, but to be fair, I was in a rush so I reused the script I
wrote before. And I am still unsure about jenkins/salt automation.

staging is where we would push the site if we did had a staging setup :)

I am considering nuking it and doing stuff only on the main one. I am
also looking at having a 2nd builder job for the docs, so all is
automated.
Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin