[Gluster-infra] /download link is 404

John Mark Walker johnmark at johnmark.org
Wed Jul 16 19:18:55 UTC 2014

At a minimum, directing folks to the latest yum repos for each supported
release - 3.4.x as well as 3.5.x

There's the Ubuntu apt repo from semiosis - all you need to show there are
directions for integrating into apt.

Then there's the *BSD stuff now - what's the best way to get people to
consume that?

Links to source code are also helpful.

So that's what should be on a download page. But yes, directing them to the
repo bits is the preferred method - but you still have to get them there.

-JM