[Gluster-infra] /download link is 404

Eco Willson ewillson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 18:30:27 UTC 2014

Currently we are just pushing them to the downloads folder.  There is no download page as such but is this actually useful?  I had assumed people would be familiar with browsing $LATEST?  If not, what would we like to see on the page?  The only thing I can think would be helpful off the bat is showing how to use yum/apt since there is little reason to download RPM's for most non-developers.