[Gluster-infra] Added yum-cron rpm to the Rackspace slaves

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Aug 29 23:40:15 UTC 2014

Just a small FYI.  The Rackspace slave VM's (slave2*) now have
yum-cron installed and enabled.  In theory this should mean the
packages on them are automatically kept up-to-date each night.

Doesn't seem like it reboots things whenever a new kernel is
installed, but it's a step in the right direction anyway. :)

Side note - Some of the regression tests failed tonight with
a weird error about being unable to clean the workspace.  I've
logged into those and rm -rf /home/jenkins/root/*, which should
fix the problem.  Feel free to do that again if the error
crops up in the future. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift