[Gluster-infra] Spam in Gitorious merge request comments

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Apr 24 06:36:10 UTC 2014

On 31/03/2014, at 11:37 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 31/03/2014, at 9:41 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> on several merge requests there has been a comment added by "aimee". One
>> example can be found here:
>> - https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-deploy/gluster-deploy/merge_requests/3#comments
>>
>> Maybe someone could block this user and look into preventing this
>> somehow?

Finally removed those spam comments, and nuked the users account.

It's a manual process presently, needing commands run from in the cli
from the Gitorious console (rails) on forge.gluster.org itself.

Hopefully we don't get too much more spam. :)

Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift