[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-users] New Download Server in the Works

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 17:46:15 UTC 2012

The new download server is up at http://download.gluster.org/

Currently you'll find 3.3.1 repos for Fedora, Centos and RHEL. Other builds will filter in slowly over time - if you urgently need builds for other releases, please let us know on the list or in #gluster-dev.

There's also a README in the Ubuntu directory that points to semiosis' PPA at https://launchpad.net/~semiosis

Thanks,
JM