[Gluster-devel] New in GlusterFS

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Tue May 7 09:03:52 UTC 2019

Hi Rajib,

Welcome to the gluster community.
I am attaching some of the documents which I found while I started working on Erasure Coded volumes.
Once you clone, you can also find out following documents -
glusterfs/doc/developer-guide/ec-implementation.md

You can start with above documents and code reading, If you have any doubts, please feel free to send it to gluster-devel mailing list.

Also, you can attend gluster community meetings to discuss technical details of gluster.
https://github.com/gluster/community
Meeting schedule -

    * APAC friendly hours
        * Tuesday 14th May 2019, 11:30AM IST