[Gluster-devel] Regression health for release-5.next and release-6

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 15:50:09 UTC 2019

We can check health on master post the patch as stated by Mohit below.

Release-5 is causing some concerns as we need to tag the release
yesterday, but we have the following 2 tests failing or coredumping
pretty regularly, need attention on these.

ec/bug-1236065.t
glusterd/add-brick-and-validate-replicated-volume-options.t

Shyam