[Gluster-devel] gluster-ansible: status of the project
surs at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 11:32:29 UTC 2018
gluster-ansible project is aimed at automating the deployment and
maintenance of GlusterFS cluster.
The project can be found at:
We have the python bindings for GlusterD2 API, and can be found at:
The goal is to use the python bindings in gluster_ansible module to make it
work with GlusterD2.
Current status of the project:
* We have the initial working roles, packages are available at:
* The initial version supports:
- End-to-end deployment of Gluster Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
- GlusterFS volume management
- GlusterFS brick setup
- Packages and repository management
* Autogeneration of python bindings for GlusterD2 is being worked by
Sidharth (https://github.com/sidharthanup) and available at:
The GD2 API python project will be merged into python-gluster-mgmt-client.
* Ansible modules (WIP):
- New module: Facts module for self-heal and rebalance. Devyani is
working on these modules.
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/45997 - self-heal
- Remove brick feature for gluster_ansible module:
* Sheersha and Nigel are working on continuous integration, and PR is at:
The CI work is in progress and will be integrated soon. Which will help us
to keep the repository
in stable condition.
Questions and feedback are welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel