[Gluster-devel] OUTREACHY (Extend Python and Go bindings for libgfapi library in GlusterFS)

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 13:09:36 UTC 2018

Hi Anshul,

You'll find all the details on the project page:
https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/gluster/project/extend-python-and-go-bindings-for-libgfapi-library/

You'll have to do application period tasks prior to taking up issues from
the project.
Once you are done with the application period tasks, please send the
details (screenshots, programs) to one or many co-mentors.

--
- Prashanth Pai