[Gluster-devel] Gluster Weekly Report : Static Analyser

Sunny Kumar sunkumar at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 17:07:23 UTC 2018

Hello folks,

The current status of static analyser is below:

Coverity scan status:
Last week we started from 135 and now its 116 (2nd Nov scan)
Contributors - Sunny (1 patch containing 7 fixes) and
Varsha (1 patch containing 1 fix).

As you all are aware we are marking few features as deprecated in gluster [1].
Few coverity defects eliminated due to this activity. (from tier and stripe)
[1]. https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2018-July/034400.html

Clang-scan status:
Last week we started from 90 and today its 84 (build #503).
Contributors- Harpreet (2 patches), Shwetha and Amar(1 patch each).

If you want to contribute in fixing coverity and clang-scan fixes
please follow these instruction:
* for coverity scan fixes:
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-August/055155.html
 * for clang-scan: