[Gluster-devel] copy_file_range() syscall for offloading copying of files?

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 12:58:48 UTC 2018

Thanks for the email Niels!

At present we were not actively looking at this, and surely would be great
to get some activity going on this front. Happy to re-initiate the
discussions if there are any takers for the feature. From my team, I don't
see any sponsors for the feature in next 6 months, at least :-/

-Amar

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)