[Gluster-devel] Setting up dev environment

Ram Ankireddypalle areddy at commvault.com
Sat Jan 20 10:58:13 UTC 2018

Thanks. I checked that. My ssh key is uploaded to github and gerrit accounts.

Thanks and Regard,
Ram

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2018, at 11:53 PM, Milind Changire <mchangir at redhat.com<mailto:mchangir at redhat.com>> wrote:

If you are a Gluster contributor then you'll need to have a GitHub Account with your Public SSH Key uploaded at GitHub to use the ssh transport.

If you are not a Gluster contributor, then you might just want to use the https transport instead of the ssh transport to clone the glusterfs repo off git.gluster.org<http://git.gluster.org>.