[Gluster-devel] Gluster meetup: India

Sunny Kumar sunkumar at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 07:19:05 UTC 2018

Hello folks,

Gluster meetup is back and we will be hosting it in our office (Redhat-BLR-IN).
Please find the agenda and location detail here [1] and plan accordingly.

The highlight of this event will be Gluster in container world,
involving discussion around GCS (Gluster Container Storage) [2]. You
can try out latest GCS release here[3] and provide feedback.

Note:
 * RSVP as YES if attending, this will help us to organize the
facilities better.

If you have any question, please reach out to me or comment on the
event page [4].

1. http://meetu.ps/e/FZ9GH/zB8xy/f
2. https://github.com/gluster/gcs.
3. https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2018-December/035457.html