[Gluster-devel] Identifying tests to automate with Glusto

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 13:57:29 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

One of the action items of the Testing BoF around Glusto is to start a
discussion on the mailing list about specific scenarios that aren't covered
in our existing .t tests that need a proper cluster to test. I know Nithya
had one about rebalance where we don't have enough coverage with the .t
framework. If anyone else has similar scenarios or just tests they want
written in Glusto, please speak up.

Kartik (CC'd) is interested in helping us write new tests.

--
nigelb