[Gluster-devel] Release 3.10.7: Preparing for the release on 30th October
srangana at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 14:06:26 UTC 2017
Here is a status check on 3.10.7 and related work, in lieu of the
impending 30th release of the next minor version.
1) Major issues in release notes:
- Expanding a gluster volume that is sharded may cause file corruption
- Tracked bug: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1498081
- @Nithya, the patch on master seems ready (not merged), can we get this
into the release branches as well by the said date?
2) The one blocker against the tracker is merged
3) Regression failures in green, nothing new or repetitive to be
concerned about as yet
If we can get (1) addressed, we look good for the release.
More information about the Gluster-devel