[Gluster-devel] Test cases failing on X86

Vaibhav Vaingankar vaibhavv at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 17 12:04:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was executing test cases on x86 Ubuntu:16.04 VM, however I found
following test cases are consistently failing. are they expected failure?
or something is missing? following are the build steps I used:

      apt-get install make automake autoconf libtool flex bison pkg-config
      libssl-dev libxml2-dev python-dev libaio-dev libibverbs-dev
      librdmacm-dev libreadline-dev liblvm2-dev libglib2.0-dev liburcu-dev
      libcmocka-dev libsqlite3-dev libacl1-dev wget tar dbench git xfsprogs
      attr nfs-common yajl-tools sqlite3
      git clone https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs
      cd glusterfs
      git checkout v3.10.7