[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Fwd: Re: GlusterFS removal from Openstack Cinder

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun May 28 07:20:38 UTC 2017

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 08:48:00PM -0400, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 3:02 AM, Joe Julian <joe at julianfamily.org> wrote:
>
> > On 05/26/2017 11:38 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Joe Julian <joe at julianfamily.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Forwarded for posterity and follow-up.

The hole discussion is about integration of Gluster in <some project>. I
would really appreciate to see the discussion in the public, on the
integration at gluster.org list. This is a low-traffic list, specially
dedicated to these kind of topics. Having the discussion in archives
will surely help to track the history of decisions that were taken. We
should try hard to prevent (removal of) integration surprises in the
future.

Let me know if you need any assistance with this, I offered to start the
discussion during last IRC meeting and am willing to follow through on
that if you don't have the time.

Thanks!
Niels