[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Fwd: Re: GlusterFS removal from Openstack Cinder

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Sun May 28 00:48:00 UTC 2017

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 3:02 AM, Joe Julian <joe at julianfamily.org> wrote:

> On 05/26/2017 11:38 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
>

> On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Joe Julian <joe at julianfamily.org> wrote:
>
>> Forwarded for posterity and follow-up.

 Policies for maintaining an active driver in cinder can be found at [1]
and [2]. We will need some work to let the driver be active again (after a
revert of the commit that removed the driver from cinder) and provide CI
support as entailed in [2].

I will co-ordinate further internal discussions within Red Hat on this
topic and provide an update soon on how we can proceed here.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/how-to-contribute-a-driver

[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers