[Gluster-devel] Changes to periodic regression runs

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Tue May 23 07:57:13 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Nigel Babu <nigelb at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I've made a few changes to period regression runs as requested by quite a
> few
> people.
>
> 1. The regression-test-burn-in[1] job now runs every 8 hours. At 0000,
> 0800,
>    and 1600. This job will take master and run regressions and report
> failures
>    to maintainers at gluster.org
> 2. There is a new regression-test-with-multiplex[2] job which will also
> run
>    every 8 hours, but offset from other job by 4 hours. So it will run at
> 0400,
>    1200, and 2000. This job will apply use Jeff's change for brick
> multiplex on
>    top of master. It will also report failures on maintainers at gluster.org.

Btw, make sure to run both these tests completely even when there are
failures.
Would be good to see all failures in one place, instead of retriggering.

For non-members of the list (like me), a way to see the failures is by
checking the list Archives <http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/>
periodically.

[1] - http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/

> If there are any questions or concerns, please let me know. I would
> recommend
> setting a filter on maintainers so you can look at these failures
> accurately.
>
> [1]: https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-burn-in/
> [2]: https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/
> [3]: https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17145/