[Gluster-devel] Changes to periodic regression runs

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue May 23 06:25:02 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

I've made a few changes to period regression runs as requested by quite a few
people.

1. The regression-test-burn-in[1] job now runs every 8 hours. At 0000, 0800,
   and 1600. This job will take master and run regressions and report failures
   to maintainers at gluster.org
2. There is a new regression-test-with-multiplex[2] job which will also run
   every 8 hours, but offset from other job by 4 hours. So it will run at 0400,
   1200, and 2000. This job will apply use Jeff's change for brick multiplex on
   top of master. It will also report failures on maintainers at gluster.org.

If there are any questions or concerns, please let me know. I would recommend
setting a filter on maintainers so you can look at these failures accurately.

[1]: https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-burn-in/
[2]: https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/
[3]: https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17145/
--