[Gluster-devel] Release 3.11: Backports needed and regression failure status

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Tue May 23 01:26:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

Backport status:
The following patches are available in release-3.10 but not in release-3.11,
     - https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17197/ (@nithya request the backport)
     - https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17175/ (@hari request the backport)

Test case status (from fstat):

Following test case was marked bad in master, but not in 3.11 and has
caused a few aborted runs, I have backported the change, so we should be
good in the future,
   - tests/features/lock_revocation.t (backport:
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17360/ )

Request that any test case when marked bad in master, be looked at for
the prior release (in this case 3.11) so that spurious regression
failures are avoided in that branch as well.

Following test cases failed 1 time in the last 3 weeks, so nothing
critical, but reporting it here nevertheless,
- ./tests/basic/afr/add-brick-self-heal.t
- ./tests/basic/tier/legacy-many.t
- ./tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-1345727-bricks-stop-on-no-quorum-validation.t

Thanks,
Shyam