[Gluster-devel] Gerrit submit type (was tests/bugs/gfapi/bug-1447266/bug-1447266.t)

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon May 15 03:39:31 UTC 2017

We use the "cherry-pick" submit type for glusterfs on Gerrit[1]. In the past,
Poornima has pointed this out as well. I believe there was no interest in
changing the submit type[2] because the other submit types do not add metadata to
the commit itself.

[1]: https://review.gluster.org/Documentation/project-configuration.html#submit_type
[2]: http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2016-September/050874.html