[Gluster-devel] How can add one fop after another fop?

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:22:39 UTC 2017

Thanks for your answer.
For example I want to save the number of files in directory as one extended
attribute.
After every create operation, this number should be added and set as
attribute, So after create I need a setxattr.
But I dont know where this create is completed, I tested in dht translator
and it was false because the creation is not complete in this translator.