[Gluster-devel] How can add one fop after another fop?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 11:14:39 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 07:03:28AM +0430, Tahereh Fattahi wrote:
> Hi
> I want after create any file, do one setxattr automatically , where and how
> I should add this operation, and in which translator?

We would like to add support for compound (or composite) FOPs through
libgfapi. This is currently not available yet, and I do not think anyone
started working on it.

Could you explain a little more about your use case for this? Concrete
examples will help in understanding and pointing you to potential
alternative solutions.

Thanks,
Niels