[Gluster-devel] Bugs with incorrect status

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon Mar 27 18:30:44 UTC 2017

Bugs fixed against 3.10.0 are being incorrectly tracked in this report.

These are bugs that were fixed in 3.9.0 (the majority of them at least,
I did not go through each one of them).

I have completed a job to update bugs that were fixed in 3.9.0, this
should reduce the noise in this report by about *224* bugs.

I think we should check the script that is used to generate this report,
as I was surprised to see 3.10 here, and spent about an hour or more,
cleaning this up (for 3.9). It would have made it easier if this was
called out against 3.9.0 instead.

Thanks,
Shyam

On 03/20/2017 11:26 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> 1349723 (mainline) MODIFIED: Added libraries to get server_brick dictionaries
>   [master] I904612 distaf: adding libraries to get server_brick dictionaries (MERGED)
>   ** akhakhar at redhat.com: Bug 1349723 should be CLOSED, v3.10.0 contains a fix **
>
> 1342298 (mainline) MODIFIED: reading file with size less than 512 fails with odirect read
>   [master] I097418 features/shard: Don't modify readv size (MERGED)
>   ** bugs at gluster.org: Bug 1342298 should be CLOSED, v3.10.0 contains a fix **

<huge snip>