[Gluster-devel] Demo in community meetings

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 03:15:19 UTC 2017

Hi All,

In the last meeting of maintainers, we discussed about reserving 15-30
minutes in the community meeting for demoing new functionalities on
anything related to Gluster. If you are working on something new or possess
specialized knowledge of some intricate functionality, then this slot would
be a great opportunity for sharing that with the community and obtaining
real time feedback from seasoned Gluster folks in the meeting.

Given that the slot is for 15-30 minutes, we would be able to accommodate
1-2 demos per meeting. This demo will happen over bluejeans and the URL
would be available in the agenda for the meeting. If you are interested in
kickstarting the demo series this week, please respond on this thread and
let us know.

Thanks!
Vijay