[Gluster-devel] Rebalance source code

Nithya Balachandran nbalacha at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 07:47:24 UTC 2017

On 8 June 2017 at 09:35, Raghavendra Gowdappa <rgowdapp at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Well, it runs on the server nodes but it is, as Raghavendra said, a
clustering/client process. I think you probably meant the brick processes
when you referred to the server process.

Other processes which run on the server nodes but load client translators
include the selfheal daemon(AFR/EC) or the tier process (DHT) or even the
NFS server which loads the cluster translators.