[Gluster-devel] License for product

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 21:11:30 UTC 2017

This is probably more than we can answer on the mailing lists, but I'm
happy to work with you off-list to get you an answer.
Gluster's dual license under GPLV2 and LGPLV3+ makes this a
complicated question, more so than it seems on the surface.

Thanks!
- amye

Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead