[Gluster-devel] Release 3.10: Pending reviews

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 19:08:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

Release 3.10 branching is slated for tomorrow 17th Jan. This means
features that slip the branching date need to be a part of the next
release (if they are ready by then), i.e 3.11.

Of course there are going to be features that are on the edge of getting
done, so consider this mail a push for completion of reviews of such
features, so that they can be a part of the 3.10 release.

If there are some critical features that the owners think can make it
(as backports say) within a week of branching, shout out now, so that we
can compile and asses an exception list for the same.

Thanks,
Shyam

Review dash: http://bit.ly/2iXor01