[Gluster-devel] Release 3.10: Pending reviews

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 10:01:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

Here [1] is a quick dashboard that details the list of pending reviews
for features planned for the 3.10 release (see scope here [2]).

Request feature owners to check and see if all their reviews are
appearing here, and let me know if not.

Further, the larger request is to the community, to focus on these
reviews first, so that we can meet the branching date with the required
set of features as a part of the release. We have 7 days before we branch.

Thanks,
Shyam

[1] Short URL, may change if the list is incomplete: http://bit.ly/2iXor01

[2] List of features, see "Release 3.10" lane:
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/projects/1