[Gluster-devel] What is the answer to the 3.9.1 release question?

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Sat Jan 7 18:00:56 UTC 2017

<top post>

I realize we're behind on this, but I'd like us to make sure we're all
aligned on releasing good product. Can we say by EOD Tuesday, we're in
agreement on what we're testing / what's not being tested?

I know that there's at least a bug or two that are outstanding for
3.9, and Vijay will need to weigh in on this as well.

</top post>
-- amye

Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead