[Gluster-devel] Weekly Community Meeting - 20170104

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:06:10 UTC 2017

Happy New Year everyone!

This is a reminder for the resumption of the weekly community meeting
after nearly a month of not being held. I hope everyone enjoyed their
holidays, and are now ready to get this restarted.

The meeting agenda and updates document is at [1] as always. I expect
there are a lot of updates to add after this long break, so make sure
to add your updates and topics to this before the meeting starts.

The meeting will start, as always, at 1200UTC in #gluster-meeting on Freenode.

See you all tomorrow!

~kaushal

[1] https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings