[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Release 3.10: Testing feedback requested

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 14:42:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have some feedback on the glusterd and bitrot issues.

I am testing out upgrade in CentOS and also doing some performance
regression testing across AFR and EC volumes, results expected by end of
this week.

Request others to post updates to tests done on the issues.

If people are blocked, then please let us know as well.

Just a friendly reminder, we always slip releases due to lack of testing
or testing feedback, let's try not to repeat the same.

Current release date is still 21st Feb 2017

Shyam