[Gluster-devel] Community Meeting 2017-08-30

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 03:56:06 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This a reminder about today's meeting. The meeting will start later
> today at 1500UTC.
> Please add topics and updates to the meeting pad at
> https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings
>
> Thanks.

The meeting minutes and logs can be found at the links below. [1][2][3][4]

In this meeting we had updates on our docs site and the website.
The docs site is now accessible via the docs.gluster.org [5] address
and has improved search. There are still one more change in progress
that will complete the move to the docs.gluster.org domain. In the
longer term, the plan is to host docs on our own infrastructure.
The new community website is currently being staged at [6]. This
combines our previous website, blog and blog aggregator (planet) into
a single Wordpress instance with consistent look and feel. Please
report any bugs you find in the website at [7].

The next meeting is scheduled for 13th September. Add your updates and
topics to the meeting pad at [8].

Thanks.

~kaushal

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/wiki/Community-Meeting-2017-08-30