[Gluster-devel] Release 3.12: Glusto run status

Shwetha Panduranga spandura at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 10:09:54 UTC 2017

Case:

1) add-brick when IO is in progress , wait for 30 seconds

2) Trigger rebalance

3) Execute: 'rebalance status' ( there is no time delay b/w 2) and 3) )

4) wait_for_rebalance_to_complete ( This get's the xml output of rebalance
status and keep checking for rebalance status to be 'complete' for every 10
seconds uptil 5 minutes. 5 minutes wait time can be passed as parameter )

At every step we check the exit status of the command output. If the exit
status is non-zero we fail the test case.

-Shwetha