[Gluster-devel] Need inputs on patch #17985

Raghavendra G raghavendra.hg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 04:43:47 UTC 2017

Note that we need to consider xlators on brick stack too. I've added
maintainers/peers of xlators on brick stack. Please explicitly ack/nack
whether this patch affects your component.

For reference, following are the xlators loaded in brick stack

storage/posix
features/trash
features/changetimerecorder
features/changelog
features/bitrot-stub
features/access-control
features/locks
features/worm
features/read-only
features/leases
features/upcall
performance/io-threads
features/selinux
features/marker
features/barrier
features/index
features/quota
debug/io-stats
performance/decompounder
protocol/server

For those not following this thread, the question we need to answer is,
"whether the xlator you are associated with works fine if a non-lookup fop
(like open, setattr, stat etc) hits it without a lookup ever being done on
that inode"

regards,
Raghavendra