[Gluster-devel] commit hash update (a field like commit hash)

Mohammed Rafi K C rkavunga at redhat.com
Thu Apr 6 14:49:32 UTC 2017

Like commit hash, I hope you are doing this on directories only,
nevertheless it is good to look into the brick logs and client logs. If
logs are not helping, gdb will definitely help here.

You can share your code with us if that is possible, more people can
look into your code to debug it. or give us more detail like how are you
sending the xattrs , things like that .

Regards
Rafi KC