[Gluster-devel] commit hash update (a field like commit hash)

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:07:40 UTC 2017

Hi
I declare a new variable in dht_layout->list structure similar to
commit_hash, but I can not update this field in global .
This update is just local and in client that do this update, servers and
othe client can not see this change.
For update this field I do like commit_hash
functions, dht_update_commit_hash_for_layout in dht_selfheal.c file, all
things is ok, setxattr is done with no error in STACK_WIND , but the change
does not achieve to server!
How can I solve this problem, where should I search for the problem?