[Gluster-devel] Tendrl frontend tools selection/discussion

Soumya Deb deb at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 14:40:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

As you may know, we're moving ahead with Tendrl's development (the upstream
of Red Hat Storage Console). As part of the tendrl frontend dev team, I
wanted to share the tool-stack we're discussing/deciding to build the
web-application around. Sharing it with the peer teams, so that it can have
more eyes in the process, and gather feedback as early as possible.

Here's the tracking issue that documents all the selections (being) made:
https://github.com/Tendrl/ui/issues/5

To follow Tendrl developer discussions (for the ones interested) please
subscribe to the upstream list:

Thanks,
Deb