[Gluster-devel] Need help in understanding IOZone config file

Menaka Mohan menaka.m at outlook.com
Thu Oct 20 21:49:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for helping me in understanding it.  I have read more about that and with the help of other community members, I submitted a pull request to update it in the Gluster docs [1] for better understanding which was accepted and merged.

Since each record in the config file represents a thread in IOZone terminology, we may need to have as many records with respect to the number of threads defined and number of clients in our setup.

[1] : https://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Performance%20Testing/

Thanks and Regards,

Menaka M