[Gluster-devel] Multiplexing status, November 22

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 12:12:17 UTC 2016

The end of the long dark tunnel might be in sight.  I've been working on
snapshots, and have only two tests that fail.  One's for XML output, so
I'm not even sure I care.  Performance issues are resolved to my
satisfaction for now, though I'm sure there are still plenty of
opportunities for improvement.  There are also a bunch of TBDs sprinkled
throughout the code.  Most are not critical; the biggest ones are to
figure out why changelog/trash are incompatible with multiplexing so
they can be re-enabled.

Patches:

  http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14763/ (main patch)
  http://review.gluster.org/#/c/15645/ (mem-pool, necessary for performance)