[Gluster-devel] glusterd 1.0 updates
sbairagy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 09:09:50 UTC 2016
Following are the updates on glusterd from last week:
- Tier as a service patch was reviewed and currently has a +1 on it.
- Atin had been working with a couple of users (Xin, Abhishek) to figure
out a case where we may end up with a zero byte info file.
- A patch with eventing related fixes was merged.
- Looking forward to getting tier as a service patch merged.
- Look into glusterd issues in 3.8
- Work on patches to retrieve global options without having to use a
volume name  and retrieve maximum supported op-version , and take
them to mainline.
More information about the Gluster-devel