[Gluster-devel] xlator option setting in gfapi

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Mon May 9 03:15:56 UTC 2016

Hi Poornima/Raghavendra,

This mail is an initiation of a thread to discuss how to make xlator options setting in gfapi synchronous (so, that caller will know the result) or providing a cbk to let the application know about the status.

My very naive attempt of code-reading showed me that pub_glfs_set_xlator_option just adds the option to cmd_args.xlator_options. Can you please explain how/when these values are communicated to glusterd to change volfile? From there we can carry forward the conversation.

regards,
Raghavendra