[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Fwd: dht_is_subvol_filled messages on client

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:31:56 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 2:36 PM, David Gossage
<dgossage at carouselchecks.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:28 AM, Serkan Çoban <cobanserkan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You can find the output below link:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzrh5yp494ogksc/status_detail.txt?dl=0
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Serkan
>

> Maybe not issue, but playing one of these things is not like the other I
> notice of all the bricks only one seems to be different at a quick glance
>
> Brick                : Brick 1.1.1.235:/bricks/20
> TCP Port             : 49170
> RDMA Port            : 0
> Online               : Y
> Pid                  : 26736
> File System          : ext4
> Device               : /dev/mapper/vol0-vol_root
> Mount Options        : rw,relatime,data=ordered
> Inode Size           : 256
> Disk Space Free      : 86.1GB
> Total Disk Space     : 96.0GB
> Inode Count          : 6406144
> Free Inodes          : 6381374
>
> Every other brick seems to be 7TB and xfs but this one.

Looks like the brick fs isn't mounted, and the root-fs is being used
instead. But that still leaves enough inodes free.

What I suspect is that one of the cluster translators is mixing up
stats when aggregating from multiple bricks.
>From the log snippet you gave in the first mail, it seems like the
disperse translator is possibly involved.

BTW, how large is the volume you have? Those are a lot of bricks!

~kaushal