[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Fwd: dht_is_subvol_filled messages on client

David Gossage dgossage at carouselchecks.com
Thu May 5 09:06:35 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:28 AM, Serkan Çoban <cobanserkan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can find the output below link:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzrh5yp494ogksc/status_detail.txt?dl=0
>
> Thanks,
> Serkan

Maybe not issue, but playing one of these things is not like the other I
notice of all the bricks only one seems to be different at a quick glance

Brick                : Brick 1.1.1.235:/bricks/20
TCP Port             : 49170
RDMA Port            : 0
Online               : Y
Pid                  : 26736
File System          : ext4
Device               : /dev/mapper/vol0-vol_root
Mount Options        : rw,relatime,data=ordered
Inode Size           : 256
Disk Space Free      : 86.1GB
Total Disk Space     : 96.0GB
Inode Count          : 6406144
Free Inodes          : 6381374

Every other brick seems to be 7TB and xfs but this one.