[Gluster-devel] IMPORTANT: Patches that need attention for 3.8

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 00:35:13 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 11:14:41AM +0530, Jiffin Tony Thottan wrote:

> On 09/06/16 09:04, Raghavendra Gowdappa wrote:

Indeed, any code changes should be merged *before* Tuesday. Changes that
are not merged before Monday, might not get included either, depending
on the time that maintainers can spend reviewing those patches. Remind
that guiding patches through the CI takes some time too, and I expect
that it'll be one of my main activities on Monday (AND I DO NOT LOOK
FORWARD TO THAT).

Thanks,
Niels