[Gluster-devel] IMPORTANT: Patches that need attention for 3.8

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 04:22:49 UTC 2016

On 06/08/2016 06:34 PM, Poornima Gurusiddaiah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the list of patches that need to go for 3.8. I request the
> maintainers of each component mentioned here to review/merge the same at
> the earliest:
>
> Protocol/RPC:
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14647/
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14648/
>
> Glusterd:
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14626/

Poornima,

I already reviewed the patch and acked with +2 and asked you to follow
up with Niels to get that in. The reason I didn't merge the patch as it
introduces a new feature, not a bug fix. Any new feature specific
content needs to be evaluated by Niels being the release manager before
the maintainer(s) can merge it.

~Atin